Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
CTS is looking for a talented, driven Sr. BI Consultant to join our team. At CTS, you get to do more than sling code, you get to build solutions as a full time consultant with a company who cares about your career. We provide a clearly defined path to help you advance, and you can keep your skills in check with training in the latest technologies and company-paid certifications. CTS serves local clients in Atlanta, which means you won’t be a road warrior. You’ll work with a local team of smart, dedicated people like yourself, and we’ll plan monthly team events so you can have fun, too. Tired of the same old thing? Take your talents to a company that inspires personal and professional growth and values your ideas.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with team members to find better, more efficient ways of doing things
- Solve challenging business and technical problems
- Develop custom data visualizations and reports
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle from scoping, requirements, analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
· Design and implement multi-tier enterprise software for unique and challenging enterprise business problems
· Develop, document and implement data models for OLTP and OLAP systems
· Develop, document and implement data mappings for ETL implementations
· Assist in pre-sales, scoping and requirements gathering process
· Deliver presentations within technical user community via user group participation and marketing events.
· Provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior consultants in best practices in Business Intelligence
· Participate in and lead Engineering Reviews
- Learn from your peers and from our years of experience through training classes, engineering reviews, and our mentor program
- Grow in your career, and enhance your technical abilities.
What You’ll Need:
· BS in Computer Science, MIS or directly related degree required
· 4+ years of experience with Microsoft’s BI stack required (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
· Ability to work with relational databases, dimensional models, cubes, ETL, T-SQL, PL SQL, or MDX
· Strong Knowledge of any of the following preferred: Informatica, Cognos, or OBIEE
· Experience with Hadoop Big Data platforms as well as Data Mining or Predictive Analytics is a plus.
· Experience with formal software development processes and methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, RUP, SCRUM, or MSF
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Desire to stay current with technology and a willingness to learn