CTS Ranked # 1 Company to Work for in Alabama 2012See All Awards
Working At CTS
Consulting Career Path
CTS provides continuous opportunities for professional development with a roadmap to help you navigate your career. You will have the opportunity to promote from Analyst to Consultant to Senior Consultant, and eventually Project Manager or Architect, with clearly defined prerequisites along the way. The prerequisites are designed to keep you learning new skills throughout your career and provide constant goals and challenges for your professional development. We provide continuous training opportunities to help you meet your prerequisites for promotion and sponsor certifications in applicable technologies at each stage in your career.
CTS also offers dynamic and rewarding careers for internal employees, including Human Resources, Recruiting, Internal IT Support, Accounting, Business Development, and Marketing. We want all employees to realize their full potential, so we offer the training, opportunity, and experience needed for success in every area of the business. We have experienced record growth year over year for the majority of our history, and we have an outstanding group of people managing our internal services and processes to ensure we stay ahead of the curve.
CTS offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full time, regular employees. New hires are eligible for most benefits on the first day of the month following employment.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) Program of up to 4 weeks per year
- 40 Service Hours per year for giving back to the local community
- Monthly Fun Team Events
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- 401(k) Plan and Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Certification Reimbursement and Bonus Program
- Travel Differential Pay when working at client sites
- Employee Wellness Program
- Maternity Leave Program for new mothers
- All CTS Offices are eligible for FMLA
- Health Insurance Options:
- United Health Care PPO Health Insurance Plan
- United Health Care High Deductible Health Insurance Plan and Health Savings Account
- Principal Dental Insurance
- VSP Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Principal Life, Long Term, and Short Term Disability Insurance
CTS provides you with the skills you need to be successful. You are encouraged to attend both internal and external training courses as well as participate in industry-specific conferences and events. CTS also encourages you to achieve certifications that are relative to your career path. Not only do we pay for the certification exams, we pay for the resources to help you study and give you a bonus once you’re certified!
We are a team, regardless of office location or work site. You might work at the client site for certain projects, but you’ll come back to CTS at least once a month for our Fun Team events. We’ve done everything from picnics to poker in each office, but everyone’s favorite event is our annual company-wide Geekathlon. It’s the one time per year when all of our employees across all offices get together in one place to play games, see old friends, and win great prizes!
You also have the opportunity to participate in various sports teams at CTS. We dominate in softball, have some of the fastest runners in the Southeast, and our soccer team is led by a former collegiate athlete. We’ve even done our fair share of mud races. If we don’t already have a team together for your sport of choice, just ask around! We always have people willing to try something new.
Aside from fun team events and sports teams, we provide you with free snacks, sodas, coffee, and tea to keep you going throughout the day along with games in every break room when you need to take your mind off work for a few minutes.